No longer available
Product details - Sterillium Protect & Care Hand Disinfectant Wipes
The hand disinfection wipes Sterillium Protect & Care by Hartmann are suitable for use on the go and, thanks to the individual packaging, do not dry out and are always ready to hand.
The moist disinfectant wipes offer comprehensive protection against germs, viruses and bacteria and even combat rotaviruses. The composition with skin care ingredients is gentle on the skin, yet very effective due to the alcohol base.
Sterillium Protect & Care hand sanitizer wipes are packaged in 10 individually packaged and ready-to-use wipes and can be carried in any pocket.
Properties of Hand Disinfectant Wipes
- ready for use
- faster onset of action
- works against bacteria, yeasts, enveloped viruses and rotaviruses
- eliminates 99.99% of the germs
- very well tolerated by the skin
- with nourishing ingredients
- dermatologically tested
- can be used everywhere
- to use without water
- seperatly packaged
- 10 tissues per pack
Fields of application of Hand Disinfectant Wipes
- for hand disinfection
- ideal for excursions, on the way and on trips
- Biocidal products should be used with care and always read the label and product information before use. Sterillium Protect & Care Disinfecting Wipes Hands have the following risk phrases: H226 Flammable liquid and vapor. H319 Causes scissors eye irritation. H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Hartmann AG is one of the largest manufacturers of dressing materials such as plasters or gauze bandages, surgical disposable tools and other surgical accessories as well as dispenser systems for disinfectants and cleaning agents. In the field of medicine, Hartmann also manufactures products for in-patient or home care. For example, we also have special pads, templates and briefs that are used in cases of incontinence. We also carry various skin care products from Hartmann AG. For athletes, we offer cooling compresses, ice spray and cooling gel from Hartmann.
0 of 0 reviews
More articles from PAUL HARTMANN to look at