Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: HA-4272112
- EAN: 4049500302296
Product details for Stülpa Tubular Net Bandage
Hartmann Stülpa tubular net bandage – available in different sizes.
Stülpa is a seamlessly knitted tubular net bandage made of 70% viscose, and 30% cotton. The tubular net bandage enables quick, easy and durable bandage fixation on all body parts. Stülpa does not slide off, and can be used directly out of the box. The bandage is breathable and can be sterilised if necessary.
- ready to use, measured and packaged
- seamlessly knitted tubular net bandage
- made of 70% viscose, and 30% cotton
- does not wear out and does not restrict
- high elasticity
- sterilisable (steam at 134 degrees Celsius)
- gentle on the skin
Fields of application:
- for fixation bandages of any size and kind
- fixation of padding material to body parts in danger of pressure ulcers
- as skin protection with zinc paste or cast bandages
- for extension bandages
Stülpa tubular net bandage is available in different sizes:
- Size 1: finger bandage (1 or 50 items)
- Size 3: hand, foot, leg, children´s head and armpit bandages (1 or 10 items)
- Size 4: head, leg, armpit bandages and face masks (1 or 10 items)
Hartmann AG is one of the largest manufacturers of dressing materials such as plasters or gauze bandages, surgical disposable tools and other surgical accessories as well as dispenser systems for disinfectants and cleaning agents. In the field of medicine, Hartmann also manufactures products for in-patient or home care. For example, we also have special pads, templates and briefs that are used in cases of incontinence. We also carry various skin care products from Hartmann AG. For athletes, we offer cooling compresses, ice spray and cooling gel from Hartmann.