Product details for Hot and Cold Compress
The Cold Warm compresses of Medicalcorner24 are microwave, durable and quick to help with eg small sports injuries usable.
Properties of cold hot compress
- Set of 3
- Size 21x38 cm
- filled with gel bags
- stores heat or cold
- Suitable Mirko waves
Applications of cold hot compress
- Laying compress about 2 hours in the freezer - then the compress can be used: Use as a cold compress. To avoid frostbite, a thin cloth should be placed between compress and skin.
- As hot compress: compress for about 5 - 10 minutes in place about 80 degrees hot water. Again, to avoid burns place a thin cloth or a damp towel between the skin and compress.
Warnings for cold hot compress
- for external use only
- Max. Application time 20 min.
- min. 30 min. breaks between applications
- with cardiovascular and sugar disease a doctor should always be consulted
- Suitable microwave
- Never use damaged compresses. Disposal through the household waste.
- Hot and cold compresses should be used only for their intended purpose
Our company, based in Oer-Erkenschwick, has been registered as its own brand since July 2014. Since then we have been offering you high quality medical products from our own production. Our range includes isopropyl alcohols in concentrations of 70 percent and 99.9 percent, agents for surface disinfection, electrode gel and contact spray, IPL gel, distilled and double-distilled water as well as cleaning spray for ultrasonic probes. For the quick treatment of injuries and painful parts of the body, we offer adhesive plasters, cross-patches, cold-warm compresses, cold-immediate compresses as well as cooling gel and massage oil. You will also find filled first aid kits and matching refill sets in our own range.
0 of 0 reviews
More articles from MEDICALCORNER24 to look at
Discover other interesting items!