Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: NEST12100657K-001
- EAN: 7613032494421
- PZN: 1743849
Product details of sip feeds Nestle Resource 2.0 Fibre
Nestle Resource 2.0 Fibre nutritonal Supplementis a dietary, fat-free, high-calorie food for people with an increased need for nutrients.
The high-calorie food contains a dietary fiber combination with prebiotic action, which is particularly suitable for dietary treatment in the absence or limited ability to a sufficient normal diet, or even in malnutrition. Nestle Rescource® is available in six flavors: apricot, strawberry, coffee, summer fruits, vanilla and neutral. In our shop we offer box sizes in 24x200ml and 4x200ml.
Properties of Nestle Resource® 2.0 Fibre
- high-calorie:2.0 kcal/ml
- 400kcal, 18g protein and 5g fibre per 200ml bottle
- easy-to-grip, easy-to-open 200ml bottle
- ACBS approved.
- Recommended intake 1-3 servings per day as a supplement or as recommend by a healthcare professional
- Suitable for children above the age of 3 years
- Use under medical supervision
- For oral use only
- Available in six flavours: Apricot, Strawberry, Coffee, Summer Fruits, Vanilla and Neutral
- Box Sizes: 24x200ml; 4x200ml
Application of Nestle Resource® 2.0 Fibre
- disease related malnutrition
- short bowel syndrome
- intractable malabsorption
Nutritonal Information of Nestle Resource® 2.0 Fibre
- per 100ml:
- Energy: 200 kcal
- Fat: 8,7 g (39 kcal%)
- Carbohydrate: 20,2 g (40,5 kcal%)
- Fibre: 2,5 g (2,5 kcal%)
- Protein: 9,0 g (18 kcal%)
- Salt: 0,25 g
- Sodium: 100 mg
- Potassium: 210 mg
- Phosphorus: 120 mg
Ingredients of Nestle Resource® 2.0 Fibre
- Water, glucose syrup, milk proteins, rapeseed oil, sucrose, fibres (FOS, GOS: (lactose)minerals (sodium citrate, potassium citrate, potassium chloride, magnesium citrate, magnesium oxide, ferrous sulphate, sodium chloride, zinc sulphate, calcium citrate, manganese sulphate, copper sulphate, sodium fluoride, potassium iodide, sodium selenate, chromium chloride, sodium molybdate), emulsifiers (E472e, E471), stabiliser (E418), flavourings, vitamins (C, E, niacin, pantothenic acid, B6, B1(thiamin), A, B2 (riboflavin), D, K, folic acid, , biotin,),. Gluten free.
- Neutral: additional aroma Multifruit / Strawberry additionally: sucrose, dye (E120) Vanilla additionally: sucrose, fiber / dietary fibers
Nestlé Health Science is a subsidiary of the Swiss Nestlé group, which manufactures high-quality products in the medical nutrition sector. These are nutritional solutions for patients of different age groups and diseases. In our assortment you will find different types of drinking food or desserts for people with increased nutritional needs. These are suitable, for example, for administration in case of malnutrition or loss of appetite. In hospitals and nursing homes, these medical foods are used for targeted nutrition of sick or otherwise weakened patients.