Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: PI1069058
- EAN: 0606959020801
Product details of oxygen concentrator SimplyGo
The SimplyGo oxygen concentrator from Philips is the first portable device on the market that makes oxygen delivery on the move so enjoyable.
Due to its low weight of just 4.5 kg and a size of 29.2 x 25.4 x 15.2 cm, it can easily be transported and carried along with the accompanying carrying case and the easy-to-carry trolley. Thus, he also offers himself as an ideal travel companion.
The 3 selectable modes - continuous flow mode, pulse mode or sleep mode - it is optimally adapted to all needs. Also, the operation is very easy and clear, because the concentrator has few buttons and a clear display which are meaningful and not confusing.
The scope of supply includes the SimplyGo oxygen concentrator, a carrying case and an accessory pouch, a trolley, a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, a DC and AC power cable and a user manual.
Application description of oxygen concentrator SimplyGo
- Charge the battery in the SimplyGO
- Put the device in a carrying case
- if necessary, use charged battery if externally charged
- Connect nasal cannula
- Commissioning the device (press the on / off button)
- Select mode (M key)
- Set pulse or flow rate (+/- buttons)
- Pack required accessories
- Oxygen concentrator with bag put on the trolley
- Wear nasal cannula
- start breathing through your nose
- Start trip or walk
Properties of oxygen concentrator SimplyGo
- light: 4.5 kg
- simple and understandable operation
- Operation via buttons
- with display
- 3 modes selectable: continuous flow mode: 0.5 - 2 l / min., Pulse mode: breath-controlled 1-6, sleep mode: 1-6 higher trigger sensitivity
- including trolley, bag and accessory bag
Technical data of the oxygen concentrator SimplyGo
- Oxygen concentration: 86 - 97%
- continuous flow: 0.5 / 1 / 1.5 / 2 l / min
- Bolus size pulse mode: 1 = 12 ml / 1.5 = 18 ml / 2 = 24 ml / 2.5 = 30 ml / 3 = 36 ml / 3.5 = 42 ml / 4 = 48 ml / 4.5 = 54 ml / 5 = 60 ml / 5.5 = 66 ml / 6 = 72 ml
- Volume: = 43 dB at pulse dosing setting 2 dB
- Device size: 29.2 x 25.4 x 15.2 cm
- Mass. 4.5 kg
- integrated bacterial filter
- DC input power: 11.5 to 16V DC and max. 18A
- DC output power: 19V DC and max. 7,9a
- AC input power: 100 - 240 V AC 50-60 Hz / 1.7A max.
- AC output power: 19 V DC and max. 7,9a
- Alarm signals: low oxygen unit, breathlessness, high respiratory rate, no flow, empty battery, wrong battery, technical system error
- Lithium-ion battery. 14.4 V DC, 6600 mAH, 0.7 kg
- Charging time 2-3 hours per battery when fully discharged
- Battery life: Plus mode, level 2: approx. 3 hours
- Battery life: Continuous flow 2 l / min: approx. 54 min.
- Areas of application of the CPAP device
- for oxygenation while traveling and traveling
- approved for use in aircraft (FAA)
- when used in the aircraft, the respective airline must be contacted prior to commencing the flight
Philips Respironics manufactures state-of-the-art medical devices and accessories for use in sleep therapy and other oxygen or aerosol therapies. Philips Respironics breathing masks are extremely comfortable to wear and have minimal face contact - for example as CPAP nasal masks. Our range includes mobile sleep therapy devices and accessories such as lithium-ion batteries and oxygen concentrators. Furthermore, Philips Respironics manufactures nebulisers, which enable fast and effective treatments for asthma or COPD, for example.