Product details - Dishwasher Descaler
Regular use of the descaling agent not only removes lime residues safely, but also counteracts new deposits. Thus, the functionality of the machine, over a long period, supported.
The colorless Schülke decalcifier is available in a 10 liter canister and supports the hygienic requirements in the kitchen.
Properties of Descaler
- effectively dissolves and removes mineral incrustations and limescale
- also removes impurities
- works fast and intensewithout foaming
- Regular application prevents further lime buildup
- contributes to the value retention of the machine
- Composition: less 5% nonionic surfactants, less 5% anionic surfactants, inorganic acids, organic acids, complexing agents. Contains phosphoric acid.
- 10 liters canister
Applications of Descaler
- for the removal of calcium deposits
- for industrial dishwashers and cycle systems
Note on Schülke Descaler
- Decalcifying measures are best carried out before the regular flushing operation
- Not suitable for non-ferrous and light metals as well as acid-sensitive surfaces
- Only for commercial users
- The operating instructions of the machine manufacturer must be observed