Delivery time appr. 1-3 Days
- Order number: SMH146512
- EAN: 4032651957989
Product details - Dishwasher Descaler
Regular use of the descaling agent not only removes lime residues safely, but also counteracts new deposits. Thus, the functionality of the machine, over a long period, supported.
The colorless Schülke decalcifier is available in a 10 liter canister and supports the hygienic requirements in the kitchen.
Properties of Descaler
- effectively dissolves and removes mineral incrustations and limescale
- also removes impurities
- works fast and intensewithout foaming
- Regular application prevents further lime buildup
- contributes to the value retention of the machine
- Composition: less 5% nonionic surfactants, less 5% anionic surfactants, inorganic acids, organic acids, complexing agents. Contains phosphoric acid.
- 10 liters canister
Applications of Descaler
- for the removal of calcium deposits
- for industrial dishwashers and cycle systems
Note on Schülke Descaler
- Decalcifying measures are best carried out before the regular flushing operation
- Not suitable for non-ferrous and light metals as well as acid-sensitive surfaces
- Only for commercial users
- The operating instructions of the machine manufacturer must be observed
The Schülke & Mayr GmbH - also known under the short form Schülke - is an internationally highly regarded manufacturer of disinfectants and cleaning agents. Schülke products are used, for example, to prevent infections in medical practices and hospitals, for industrial hygiene or general everyday hygiene. The Schülke & Mayr GmbH is an important partner of Medicalcorner24® and we have a wide range of Schülke products. Including well-known brands such as Desderman or Desmanol as well as modern dispenser systems for soaps and disinfectants.