Product details - Dishwasher Cleaner A
The Dishwasher Cleaner A by Schülke convinces with its strong cleaning power and chlorine-free formula and is mainly used in commercial kitchens, catering or similar.
It easily dissolves stubborn soiling of fatty or protein-containing food residues and counteracts new deposits. Thanks to its chlorine-free formula, alkali-resistant dishes, stainless steel utensils, plastic or even porcelain utensils can be safely cleaned in the dishwasher.
The abundant dishwasher cleaner A is awarded the Nordic Swan Ecolabel and is available in 2 canister sizes, 12.5 or 25 kg.
Properties of Dishwasher Cleaner A
- excellent degreasing
- easily removes protein residues
- counteracts new depositsawarded the Nordic Swan Ecolabel
- the cleaner is added to the wash water via a dosing system
- Application concentrations: 0 to 9 ° dH: 0.1%, 10 to 19 ° dH: 0.3%, from 20 ° dH: 0.6%
- Composition: sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide
- 12.5 kg or 25 kg canister
Applications of Dishwasher Cleaner A
- for chlorine-free cleaning in commercial dishwashers
- for alkali-resistant dishes
- for stainless steel
- for heat-resistant plastic
- for porcelain with sturdy decorations
Note on Dishwasher Cleaner A
- Not suitable for aluminum and alkali-sensitive materials.
- In case of doubt the material compatibility has to be tested beforehand.
- Intended for commercial use only.
- The operating instructions of the machine manufacturer must be observed.