These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
£11.47 * incl. VAT
£9.89 * excl. VAT
Content: 0.35 Liter (£32.77 * / 1 Liter)
Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: SMH-121701
- EAN: 4032651217014
- PZN: 5747123
Properties of Wound Irrigation Solution clear aqueous solution very good wetting property... more
Product details for octenilin® Wound Irrigation Solution
The Schülke octenilin® Wound Irrigation Solution offers excellent cleaning performance, good skin compatibility and long-term use in chronic wounds.
Properties of Wound Irrigation Solution
- clear aqueous solution
- very good wetting property
- excellent cleaning performance
- dissolves biofilm and microorganisms contained therein
- a significant reduction of germs is ensured
- reduced seed disappearances
- very good skin compatibility
- no tissue toxicity
- 8 weeks after opening Stable
- Composition: Aqua valde purifcata, glycerol, Ethylhexylglycerin, octenidine HCl
Application areas of Wound Irrigation Solution
- in hard to reach surfaces such as fissures, fissures and wound pockets
- fast and effective wound cleansing
- to remove slough of necrotic tissue, biofilm and fibrin
- for humidifying and keeping the wound moist
- for conservation moistening of dressings and wound dressings
- for gentle separation of poorly releasable, crusted associations / dressings
Related links to "Schülke octenilin® wound irrigation, humidification, cleaning, 350ml"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Schülke octenilin® wound irrigation, humidification, cleaning, 350ml"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.