Product details - Pre-Cleaning Component For Dishes
The cleaning component by Schülke is used for pre-cleaning in the dipping bath of cutlery, dishes, pots and pans.
By this pretreatment coarse soiling such as grease, oil or stubborn leftovers, dissolved and the subsequent machine dishwashing, an optimal dishwashing result is achieved.
The neutral and gentle pre-cleaning component should be applied as a dip with 5 ml per 1 liter of water in a stainless steel basin for 30 min.
It is available as a 5 liter canister and is awarded the Nordic Swan Ecolabel.
Properties of Pre-Cleaning Component
- effectively dissolves fats, oils and stubborn leftovers
- PH-level neutral
- material compatibility
- awarded the Nordic Swan Ecolabel
- achieves optimal washing results
- keeps the dirt load in the rinse water low
- Application: 30 minutes in a stainless steel basin
- Application concentration: 5 ml per 1 liter of water
- Composition: Labeling according to Regulation (EC) No. 648/2004: 5 - 15% anionic surfactants, less 5% nonionic surfactants. Contains sodium dodecyl sulfate.
- 5 liters canister
Applications of Pre-Cleaning Component
- for pre-cleaning dishes, cutlery, pots and pans
- for dipping baths
- Commercial kitchens, gastronomy etc.
Note on Schülke Pre-Cleaning Component
- Only for commercial users