Product details - Production Cleaner A For Food Protection
Schülke Production Cleaner A is used for all surfaces, floors or drains that are contaminated with food soiling.
Thus, the cleaner finds great popularity in kitchens, commercial kitchens, restaurants and other food areas and convinces with its fast and excellent cleaning performance. It also has very good foaming properties and can be easily incorporated and rinsed off without residue. The alkaline production cleaner A is available as a productive 10 liter canister.
Properties of Production Cleaner
- Standard dosage: 3%
- Exposure time 3 - 5 minutes
- Quickly and excellently dissolves all types of food contamination
- contains special emulsifiers that keep drains clean
- very good foaming
- Composition: Labeling according to Regulation (EC) No. 648/2004: 5 - 15% nonionic surfactants, less 5% anionic surfactants, less 5% amphoteric surfactants, less 5% phosphates, less 5% chlorine based bleach
- Application: Dilute the product cleaner A with hot or warm water.
- Apply with a brush, sponge or sprayer
- work in as needed
- must be rinsed thoroughly with clean water
- 10 liters canister
Applications of Production Cleaner
- for fast and effective cleaning of food soil surfaces
- suitable for kitchen cleaning
- for all surfaces and floors
- for all waterproof surfaces
Note on Schülke Production Cleaner A
- Not suitable for aluminum and alkali-sensitive materials.
- In case of doubt the material compatibility has to be checked.
- Only for commercial users.