Delivery time appr. 3-5 Days
- Order number: PET7244010
- EAN: 4046963331283
- PZN: 2593381
Product details for B.Braun Askina® Foam Cavity foam dressing 2,5x40cm, 10 pcs.
Askina® Foam Cavity hydrophilic foam dressings by B.Braun are highly absorbent and suitable for dressing of deep, highly exuding wounds.
Askina® Foam Cavity is made of the same foam material as Askina® Foam, without the polyurethane backing. Its specific shape, high absorption capacity and resistance make it ideal for dressing deep, highly exuding wounds.
- Excellent fluid handling characteristics
- Cost efficient: no need for frequent dressing changes
- Enhances a moist wound environment
- No adherence to the wound; atraumatic dressing changes
- Visual control of exudate absorption
- Does not leave pressure marks when used under compression therapy
- Askina® Foam Cavity is highly resistant: easy to remove, without leaving particles
Askina® Foam Cavity is contraindicated for ulcers resulting from infections, such as tuberculosis, syphilis, deep fungal infections bites or third degree burns. In case of infections with inflammatory signs (temperature, oedema, redness, pain) contact proper medical authority. Resume the use of Askina® Foam Cavity when normal healing conditions are present again. Do not use if package is damaged or open.
- Deep cavity wounds with high exudate levels
- Wound tunnels
Our range includes many different medical products from B.Braun Melsungen AG . The company, which was founded in 1839, is known for first-class medical technology as well as proven products for pharmaceutical and medical needs. In addition to protective gloves made of natural latex, the wide range of B.Braun products also includes disinfectants and cleaning agents for medical instruments, surfaces as well as for skin and hands. We also carry cannulas, needles and syringes as well as complete catheter sets and wound pads, plasters and bandages from B.Braun.