Delivery time apprr. 3-5 Tage
- Order number: NOB905750K
Product details - Nitrile Gloves
The blue nitrile gloves NOBAGLOVE®-Softnitril by Noba are characterized by their dual function. They can be used as classic examination or protective gloves.
They are free of latex and powder and offer the highest protection against pathogenic germs. They are therefore very popular not only in medicine but also in nursing and in the laboratory.
NOBAGLOVE®-Softnitril is available in sizes XS - XL with 100 gloves per dispenser box.
Properties of Nitrile Gloves
- dyed blue
- made of soft nitrile
- ideal for allergies
- wearable left right
- 240 mm long
- AQL less than 1.5
- One-off product with dual function
- according to PSA 89/686 / EEC, EN 420: 2003 + A1: 2009, EN 374-1: 2003, EN 374-2: 2014
- medical examination glove, according to MDD 93/42 / EEC, Class 1, Rule 5
- complies with EN 455-1: 2001, EN 455-2: 2015, EN 455-3: 2015, EN 455-4: 2009
- also suitable for food, according to EN 1186 (materials and objects in contact with food)
- The viral density is tested according to ASTM F 1671-97b
- The AQL is = 1.5 in terms of tightness
- CE and DIN EN ISO 15223-1 marking at all packaging levels
- CE 0321, PPE (CAT III)
- Gr. XS - XL
- 100 pcs per dispenser box
Applikations of Nitrile Gloves
- for protection against pathogenic germs in medicine, nursing or in the laboratory
NOBAMED Paul Danz AG is one of the largest German manufacturers of medical products. The internationally active company produces under the brand Noba® high-quality sterile and non-sterile dressing materials such as adhesive plasters, gauze bandages or compresses, which you can also find here in the shop. We also carry medical protective clothing such as surgical masks, gloves and covers for areas at risk of infection. The range also includes instruments and accessories such as swabs, surgical scissors or wooden tongue depressors from NOBAMED Paul Danz AG.