Available, delivery time: 3-5 days
Product details - Sterillium Protect & Care Surface Disinfectant
The Sterillium & Care surface disinfectant by Hartmann, as a spray bottle, is a ready-to-use disinfectant spray for sensitive surfaces and can be ideally carried in your handbag and used on the go.
Thanks to the material-friendly composition, surfaces of smartphones, touchscreens and PCs or Plexiglas can be safely disinfected. The spray can also be used without problems for all other alcohol-sensitive surfaces. The practical spray bottle makes it very easy and economical to apply to surfaces and the small size of 50 ml allows a carry in any purse, in the car or while traveling.
Properties of Surface Disinfection
- perfume and dye-free
- safe and reliable
- extensive effect (also Noro viruses)
- Effective from 30 seconds
- for Norovirus observe exposure time of 5 minutes
- 1x 50 ml
- in a practical spray bottle with protective cap
Fields of Application of Surface Disinfection
- for the disinfection of sensitive surfaces
- Ideal for PCs, smartphones, touchscreens and Plexiglas
- ideal for excursions, on the way and on trips
- Biocidal products must be used with care and always read the label and product information before use. Sterillium Protect & Care Disinfectant Spray contain the following hazard warnings: H226 Flammable liquid and vapor. H319 Causes scissors eye irritation. H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Hartmann AG is one of the largest manufacturers of dressing materials such as plasters or gauze bandages, surgical disposable tools and other surgical accessories as well as dispenser systems for disinfectants and cleaning agents. In the field of medicine, Hartmann also manufactures products for in-patient or home care. For example, we also have special pads, templates and briefs that are used in cases of incontinence. We also carry various skin care products from Hartmann AG. For athletes, we offer cooling compresses, ice spray and cooling gel from Hartmann.
0 of 0 reviews
More articles from PAUL HARTMANN to look at
Discover other interesting items!