Delivery time apprr. 1-3 Tage
- Order number: HA9815680
- EAN: 4031678073955
- PZN: 13901549
Product details - Sterillium Protect & Care Disinfecting Foam
The Sterillium & Care surface disinfectant from Hartmann, as a spray foam, is a ready-to-use disinfectant foam for sensitive surfaces, such as Monitors, displays, keyboards.
The material-friendly and gentle composition, which is free from perfume and dyes, can be used to disinfect alcohol-sensitive surfaces, especially in the office area. Through the practical pump bottle, a light spray foam is applied sparingly to the surface and can be spread with a soft cloth and, if necessary, leftovers.
Thanks to the 200 ml bottle, the disinfectant foam can be placed on any PC place and used immediately if required.
Properties of Surface Disinfection
- as a spray foam
- perfume and dye-free
- safe and reliable
- extensive effect (also Noro viruses)
- Effective from 30 seconds
- for Norovirus observe exposure time of 5 minutes
- 1x 200 ml
- in a practical pump bottle
Fields of Application of Surface Disinfection
- for the disinfection of sensitive surfaces
- ideal for monitors, displays, keyboards
- ideal in office areas
- Biocidal products must be used with care and always read the label and product information before use. Sterillium Protect & Care Disinfectant Foam Contains the following hazard warnings: H226 Flammable liquid and vapor. H319 Causes scissors eye irritation. H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Hartmann AG is one of the largest manufacturers of dressing materials such as plasters or gauze bandages, surgical disposable tools and other surgical accessories as well as dispenser systems for disinfectants and cleaning agents. In the field of medicine, Hartmann also manufactures products for in-patient or home care. For example, we also have special pads, templates and briefs that are used in cases of incontinence. We also carry various skin care products from Hartmann AG. For athletes, we offer cooling compresses, ice spray and cooling gel from Hartmann.