Delivery time apprr. 3-5 Tage
- Order number: RE-5000044
- EAN: 0600303817857
Product details for Universal Cleaner
Remms universal cleaner for use in ultrasonic baths, is highly concentrated, mildly alkaline and suitable for respirators and industrial safety equipment.
Properties of Universal Cleaner
- EXAM-expertise for ultrasonic application
- highly concentrated
- pH 9.9 at 1%
- with corrosion protection
- high material compatibility
- Parts of tin and zinc can test are attacked advance
- Ingredients: <5% nonionic surfactants, 5-15% anionic surfactants, 5-15% phosphate, <5% silicate, complexing
- clear and colorless
- Density: 1.13 g / ml
- Viscosity: 5.4 mPa.s
- Temperature stability: -6 to 100 ° C
- Shelf life:> 6 years
- Located: general dirt, grinding, polishing, and lapping residues, oil and grease residue, soot, ink etc.
Applications of Universal Cleaner
- for cleaning and degreasing in an ultrasonic bath
- also suitable for dipping, wiping and high-pressure cleaning
- for exploded and disassembled, machinery, tools, equipment and parts in industry, handicraft and laboratories
- for purifying respirators and industrial safety accessories (EXAM-expertise)
- for materials such as metal, alloy, glass, ceramics, plastics, rubber, windows, glasses, electrostatic precipitator, respirators etc.
Remms Ultraschalltechnik manufactures products for ultrasonic cleaning. Here in the shop you will find, for example, stainless steel baskets and basket bases, for use in ultrasonic cleaning devices. We also have highly effective ultrasonic cleaning solutions. Remms produces both universal cleaners and special cleaning solutions for glass, metal, plastic or medical instruments.